Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Robby Williams - Better Man

ROBBIE WILLIAMS – BETTER MAN
Robbie Williams (born Robert Peter Williams on February 13, 1974 in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire) is an English pop artist/songwriter. Website:
www.robbiewilliams.com

A. LISTEN AND FILL IN THE BLANKS. USE THE WORDS IN THE BOX


TO TIME COLD ME I’M LOVE RAIN

Send someone to love meI need to rest in armsKeep me safe & warmIn pouring rain
Give me endless summerLord I feel the coldFeel I’m getting oldBefore my time

B. LISTEN AND ORDER THE STANZA
6 All I can 2 Heals the shame 3 I will grow 1 As my soul 7 To be a better man
5 Lord I'm doing 4 Through this pain

C. LISTEN AND FILL IN THE BLANKS. USE THE WORDS IN THE BOX

CATCH I’M KNOW EASY OUT ANGELS TAKE MY

Go easy on my conscienceCos it's not my faultI know I've been toldTo take the blame
Rest assured my angels Will catch my tearsWalk me out of hereI’m in pain

D. LISTEN AND SING ALONG
As my soulHeals the shameI will growthrough this painLord I'm doingAll I canTo be a better man

E. LISTEN AND ORDER THE STANZA
4 I know some have fallen on stony ground
2 You’re home bound 3 Love is all around, love is all around 5 But love is all around
1 Once you've found that lover

F. LISTEN AND SING ALONG
Send someone to love meI need to rest in armsKeep me safe & warmIn pouring rain
Give me endless summerLord I feel the coldFeel I'm getting oldBefore my time
As my soulHeals the shameI will growThrough this painLord I'm doingAll I canTo be a better man

Answer these questions:
What’s the man in the song asking God for?
Is love important in your life?Do you like it the song? Yes/no Why?

No comments: